|Machining Type:||CNC Milling||Application:||Equipment|
Aluminum Curved CNC Metal Miliing Service Anti Corrosion Auto Spare Parts
Why Choose Us:
1. We have a dedicated CNC machining technology team, including: 8 programmers with more than 10 years of work experience, 12 more than 8 years of skilled workers. We will regularly recruit professional talents from the famous CNC machining technology schools, and will invite the famous engineers in the machinery industry to guide the factory. We have 46 CNC machine tools, these include: CNC machining center, CNC Lathe, Drill Press, 4 Axis machining center, lathe, Milling Machine. We have producted thousands of parts, serving many different industries, including aerospace and medical, automotive parts, unmanned aerial vehicles, communications terminals and precision components such as robots, etc..
2. As a custom CNC machining shop, we can machining specialty parts out of any specified material, from standard to exotic. We have a lot of knowledge and experience in machining a wide variety of materials, and can help you to make ideal choice for the required parts.
3. We produce tens of thousands of machining parts and serve many different industries, including aerospace and medical, automotive parts, unmanned aerial vehicles, communications terminals and precision components such as robots.We provide precision machined parts for DJI, HUAWEI, FOXCONN.
4. We always regard quality as the foundation of the quality competitiveness of enterprises, through the strict production management system and quality control means, achieve technological leap on the basis of stable quality , and the pursuit of higher quality level continuously from various aspects.
Our testing instruments include altimeter, digital height gauge, measuring projector, microscope, digital caliper, spiral micrometer and so on.
Altimeter is an instrument used to measure the relative height of space points to the ground. It is widely used in on-line or batch detection. It can measure height, depth, groove width, inner and outer diameter, hole center distance, axis center distance, flatness, verticality, etc.
Spiral micrometer is a more precise tool for measuring length than vernier caliper. It can be used to measure length accurately to 0.01mm, and the measuring range is several centimeters.
Microscope uses the principle of convex lens to magnify small objects to the size that human eyes can distinguish. It can be used for the measurement and operation of product details.
Each CNC machining metal parts will strictly carry out three inspections: "First Inspection", "On-Site Inspection" and "Completion Inspection". The inspection work is closely combined with the process control, so that the quality problems or possible quality problems in each process can not be let go, and the unqualified products can not be put into the next order or out of the factory, so as to achieve the purpose of process control.
With the development of science and technology and the improvement of manufacturing level, more and more machined curved surface parts are produced, and the precision of machined curved surface parts is required more and more. Milling machining curved surface parts has also been an important research aspect in CNC milling machining. At present, most of the machined curved surface parts are machined by CNC machine tools. The machined curved surface parts can be machined by CNC programming and process analysis. In CNC milling machining, the three-coordinate line-cutting method with two coordinates linkage is often used for less complicated space surface.
1: What material can be processed ?
* Aluminum: 6061, 6063, 6061-T6, 7075, 5052, 2017, 6083.
* Steel: Q215,Q235,10# 15#, 45#, S136, SKD11,718H.
* Copper / brass / bronze.
* Titanium / TC4.
* Plastic: Delrin (POM), PTFE, Nylon, PA, PC, PMMA, Ultem (PEI), PTFE.
* Stainless steel: 303, 304, 316, 430, 420
2: What are the processing methods ?
CNC milling, CNC turning, grinding, stamping, bending, welding, die casting, drilling, tapping and injection molding.
3: How long will the sample production cycle take ?
3 days production, 7 days delivery.
4: What’s the way of delivery ?
1. Less weight products use international express delivery.
2. Heavy products use shipping
5: What are the terms of payment ?
T/T, Western Union