|Material:||Aluminum||Surface Treatment:||Sandblasting And Anodized|
|Machining Type:||CNC Milling||Application:||Instrument|
Nature Anodized CNC Metal Milling Services , 6061 Aluminum Machined Parts
Why Choose Us:
1. We offer industry-leading custom CNC turning and milling machining. Our precision parts serve medical, communications, aerospace, unmanned aerial vehicles, robots and so on. We providing the best CNC turning and CNC horizontal / vertical milling services. We have advanced CNC lathe and milling machine, the machining accuracy can meet the tolerance of ±0.001mm.
2. As a custom CNC machining shop, we can machining specialty parts out of any specified material, from standard to exotic. We have a lot of knowledge and experience in machining a wide variety of materials, and can help you to make ideal choice for the required parts.
3. We produce tens of thousands of machining parts and serve many different industries, including aerospace and medical, automotive parts, unmanned aerial vehicles, communications terminals and precision components such as robots.We provide precision machined parts for DJI, HUAWEI, FOXCONN.
4. We have established a complete quality control system from the purchase of raw materials to the delivery of CNC machined parts. The whole operation process of our operators is operated by SOP. IPQC will inspect every machining step of the product to ensure that the product meets the requirements and then proceed to the next CNC turning process. We provide 100% full-size inspection of the first machining part. FQC tests the product before shipping. Engineering and technical personnel on a regular basis for machining and maintenance settings, timely update machining tool. Our inspection tools are: Digital caliper, Micrometer Calipers, Height gauge, Profile projector... Tolerances can be measured +/-0.01mm and 0.001mm. We regularly send the inspection tools to third-party laboratory to calibration.
After product design is completed, before mass production, prototype machined parts must be made to express design ideas, quickly get feedback information of product design, and evaluate and demonstrate the feasibility of product design. Compared with rapid prototyping, prototye CNC machining is a traditional method of cutting the redundant material of the blank to get the desired prototype machined parts. There are many kinds of prototype CNC machining surface treatment, such as grinding, spraying ash, painting, polishing, screen printing, electroplating, etc. The effect of prototype machined parts can be comparable to that produced by mold. In appearance, assembly, functional verification, the prototype machined parts can achieve the ultimate design intent of customers, therefore, prototype CNC machining has become one of the mainstream of modern prototype machining.
1: What material can be processed ?
* Aluminum: 6061, 6063, 6061-T6, 7075, 5052, 2017, 6083.
* Steel: Q215,Q235,10# 15#, 45#, S136, SKD11,718H.
* Copper / brass / bronze.
* Titanium / TC4.
* Plastic: Delrin (POM), PTFE, Nylon, PA, PC, PMMA, Ultem (PEI), PTFE.
* Stainless steel: 303, 304, 316, 430, 420
2: What are the processing methods ?
CNC milling, CNC turning, grinding, stamping, bending, welding, die casting, drilling, tapping and injection molding.
3: How long will the sample production cycle take ?
3 days production, 7 days delivery.
Fast delivery is our advantage. We can finish the sample of turning parts in 3 days. If you need, we can finish sample machining in one day, and also provide emergency machining service. Our factory offers 2~3 CNC Turning Center, which is specially used for machining samples. The workers in our factory are divided into two groups to ensure that the machine is producing the product for 24 hours.
4: What’s the way of delivery ?
1. Less weight products use international express delivery.
2. Heavy products use shipping
5: What are the terms of payment ?
T/T, Western Union