Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel||Surface Treatment:||Heat Treatment|
|Machining Type:||CNC Milling||Application:||Equipment|
Equipment Steel CNC Metal Milling Service Parts Finished Heat Treatment
Why Choose Us:
1. We have a dedicated CNC machining technology team, including: 8 programmers with more than 10 years of work experience, 12 more than 8 years of skilled workers. We will regularly recruit professional talents from the famous CNC machining technology schools, and will invite the famous engineers in the machinery industry to guide the factory. We have 46 CNC machine tools, these include: CNC machining center, CNC Lathe, Drill Press, 4 Axis machining center, lathe, Milling Machine. We have producted thousands of parts, serving many different industries, including aerospace and medical, automotive parts, unmanned aerial vehicles, communications terminals and precision components such as robots, etc..
CNC Machining Center is composed of mechanical equipment and CNC system, which is suitable for high-efficiency automated machine tools for machining complex parts. Its comprehensive machining ability is strong, the workpiece can complete more machining content after one clamping, and the machining accuracy is high. The accuracy of CNC Machining Center can reach ±0.01mm. The maximum machining size of CNC Machining Center is 1100mm*600mm*500mm, and the minimum machining size is 2mm*2mm*2mm.
The CNC lathe automatically machining the processed parts according to the pre-programmed machining program. CNC lathe has the characteristics of high machining accuracy, can do linear and arc interpolation, and automatic speed change in the process of hardware machining. CNC lathe has good rigidity, high precision in manufacturing and tool setting, and can easily and accurately enter manual compensation and automatic compensation. Therefore, it can machining parts with high dimensional accuracy requirements. The accuracy of CNC Lathe can reach ±0.01mm. The maximum machining size of CNC Machining Center is φ200mm, and the minimum machining size is φ2mm.
2. As a custom CNC machining shop, we can machining specialty parts out of any specified material, from standard to exotic. We have a lot of knowledge and experience in machining a wide variety of materials, and can help you to make ideal choice for the required parts.
3. We produce tens of thousands of machining parts and serve many different industries, including aerospace and medical, automotive parts, unmanned aerial vehicles, communications terminals and precision components such as robots.We provide precision machined parts for DJI, HUAWEI, FOXCONN.
4. We always regard quality as the foundation of the quality competitiveness of enterprises, through the strict production management system and quality control means, achieve technological leap on the basis of stable quality , and the pursuit of higher quality level continuously from various aspects.
Most of the machining metal parts should be heat-treated to increase the hardness of the workpiece, we have specialized heat treatment suppliers to provide products of the second service
1: What material can be processed ?
* Aluminum: 6061, 6063, 6061-T6, 7075, 5052, 2017, 6083.
* Steel: Q215,Q235,10# 15#, 45#, S136, SKD11,718H.
* Copper / brass / bronze.
* Titanium / TC4.
* Plastic: Delrin (POM), PTFE, Nylon, PA, PC, PMMA, Ultem (PEI), PTFE.
* Stainless steel: 303, 304, 316, 430, 420
2: What are the processing methods ?
CNC milling, CNC turning, grinding, stamping, bending, welding, die casting, drilling, tapping and injection molding.
3: How long will the sample production cycle take ?
3 days production, 7 days delivery.
Fast delivery is our advantage. We can finish the sample of turning parts in 3 days. If you need, we can finish sample machining in one day, and also provide emergency machining service. Our factory offers 2~3 CNC Turning Center, which is specially used for machining samples. The workers in our factory are divided into two groups to ensure that the machine is producing the product for 24 hours.
4: What’s the way of delivery ?
1.Less weight products use international express delivery.
2.Heavy products use shipping
5: What are the terms of payment ?
T/T, Western Union
Contact Person: sales