Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machining Type:||CNC Milling||Application:||Laser Jig|
Laser Jig CNC Metal Milling Service Prototype Machining Aluminum Parts
Why Choose Us:
1. We have variety of precision machining centers that allows us to offer our customers the best prices for producing custom machined parts. Regardless of the size or specification of your order, we have the equipment to do the job right and produce your parts when and how you need them.
2. As a custom CNC machining shop, we can machining specialty parts out of any specified material, from standard to exotic. We have a lot of knowledge and experience in machining a wide variety of materials, and can help you to make ideal choice for the required parts.
3. We produce tens of thousands of machining parts and serve many different industries, including aerospace and medical, automotive parts, unmanned aerial vehicles, communications terminals and precision components such as robots.We provide precision machined parts for DJI, HUAWEI, FOXCONN.
4. From the previous step of the machining process to the next step, we all use the suitable (or customized) PVC box to temporarily store the products. When all the machining steps are completed, each product is packaged in EPE Poam, and the outer packing of the product will be customized for the appropriate carton or wooden box to prevent the product from colliding during transportation to ensure that you use the perfect products.
This is a metal parts for laser jig made by our factory. CNC metal milling service for machining aluminum parts for laser jig is the process of using CNC machine tools to change the shape, size, relative position and nature of aluminum blank, to machining it into aluminum laser jig. With the rapid development of economic construction and the increasingly fierce competition in the international market, the basic task of CNC milling machining aluminum is to continuously improve the quality, increase productivity and reduce costs, and develop more new products to meet the diverse needs of the market.
1: What material can be processed ?
* Aluminum: 6061, 6063, 6061-T6, 7075, 5052, 2017, 6083.
* Steel: Q215,Q235,10# 15#, 45#, S136, SKD11,718H.
* Copper / brass / bronze.
* Titanium / TC4.
* Plastic: Delrin (POM), PTFE, Nylon, PA, PC, PMMA, Ultem (PEI), PTFE.
* Stainless steel: 303, 304, 316, 430, 420
2: What are the processing methods ?
CNC milling, CNC turning, grinding, stamping, bending, welding, die casting, drilling, tapping and injection molding.
3: How long will the sample production cycle take ?
3 days production, 7 days delivery.
4: What’s the way of delivery ?
1. Less weight products use international express delivery.
2. Heavy products use shipping
5: What are the terms of payment ?
T/T, Western Union
Contact Person: sales