Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Mild Steel||Surface Treatment:||NA|
|Machining Type:||CNC Milling||Application:||Sample|
metal machining services,
metal machined parts
High Hardness Metal Milling Service For Free Mild Steel Component Sample
Why Choose Us:
1. We offer industry-leading custom CNC turning and milling machining. Our precision parts serve medical, communications, aerospace, unmanned aerial vehicles, robots and so on. We providing the best CNC turning and CNC horizontal / vertical milling services. We have advanced CNC lathe and milling machine, the machining accuracy can meet the tolerance of ±0.001mm.
2. As a custom CNC machining shop, we can machining specialty parts out of any specified material, from standard to exotic. We have a lot of knowledge and experience in machining a wide variety of materials, and can help you to make ideal choice for the required parts.
3. We produce tens of thousands of machining parts and serve many different industries, including aerospace and medical, automotive parts, unmanned aerial vehicles, communications terminals and precision components such as robots.We provide precision machined parts for DJI, HUAWEI, FOXCONN.
4. We always regard quality as the foundation of the quality competitiveness of enterprises, through the strict production management system and quality control means, achieve technological leap on the basis of stable quality , and the pursuit of higher quality level continuously from various aspects.
From the previous step of the machining process to the next step, we all use the suitable (or customized) PVC box to temporarily store the products. When all the machining steps are completed, each product is packaged in EPE Poam, and the outer packing of the product will be customized for the appropriate carton or wooden box to prevent the product from colliding during transportation to ensure that you use the perfect products.
Each CNC machining metal parts will strictly carry out three inspections: "First Inspection", "On-Site Inspection" and "Completion Inspection". The inspection work is closely combined with the process control, so that the quality problems or possible quality problems in each process can not be let go, and the unqualified products can not be put into the next order or out of the factory, so as to achieve the purpose of process control.
This is a steel machined sample for our customers. Compared with machining aluminum parts and machining copper parts, due to the hardness of iron is very high, it is more difficult to milling mild steel. When milling mild steel, the damage to the tool is also great, which causes the same product, the cost of machining mild steel will be higher than that of the aluminum and copper parts.
1: What material can be processed ?
* Aluminum: 6061, 6063, 6061-T6, 7075, 5052, 2017, 6083.
* Steel: Q215,Q235,10# 15#, 45#, S136, SKD11,718H.
* Copper / brass / bronze.
* Titanium / TC4.
* Plastic: Delrin (POM), PTFE, Nylon, PA, PC, PMMA, Ultem (PEI), PTFE.
* Stainless steel: 303, 304, 316, 430, 420
2: What are the processing methods ?
CNC milling, CNC turning, grinding, stamping, bending, welding, die casting, drilling, tapping and injection molding.
3: How long will the sample production cycle take ?
3 days production, 7 days delivery.
4: What’s the way of delivery ?
1. Less weight products use international express delivery.
2. Heavy products use shipping
5: What are the terms of payment ?
T/T, Western Union
Contact Person: sales