Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||POM Plastic||Surface Treatment:||NA|
|Machining Type:||CNC Machining Turning||Application:||Equipment|
High Precision Lathe Turning Plastic Parts with Grooves
1. Company Advantages:
Factory custom manufacture
Precision and high quality control
Quick turnaround and competitive prices
2. Description :
Lathe turning grooves machining is divided into internal groove and external groove. The groove on this plastic turned parts belongs to external groove.
1. For rectangular grooves with low turning accuracy and narrow width, the slot cutter with the width equal to the width of the groove can be used, turning O-ring grooves is machined by direct feeding at one time. Lathe turning grooves with higher precision is usually made of secondary feeding vehicle. That is to say, when the first feeding trough is used, the finishing margin is left on both sides of the trough wall, and the second feeding trough is trimmed with an equal width knife.
2. Lathe turning wider grooves can be cut by multiple straight cutting. A certain amount of finishing allowance is left on both sides of the groove wall. Then, according to the groove depth and groove width, the finishing turning machining to the drawing size.
3.Turning small circular arc grooves, usually with forming cutter turning. Large circular arc grooves can be turned by linkage and checked and trimmed by template.
4. Turning small trapezoidal grooves is usually accomplished by forming cutter turning. Larger trapezoidal grooves are usually made by turning straight grooves first, then by using trapezoidal cutter straight-forward method or left-right cutting method.
3. Factory Introduction:
|Materil Machining||Titanium, Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Stainless Steel, Steel, Delrin, Nylon, Neoflon, PTFE, PTFE, Ultem, Torlon, PEEK, Acrylic, PMMA,PC, Polycarbonate, PAI, PPS, PA, PET, PEI, PE, PVC, PP, ABS, PEP, PS, PSF, PI, PMMI, PABM|
|Finishing||Assemble, Plating Zinc Color, Anodize, Hard Anodize, Hard Anodize PTFE, Electroless Nicke, Passivation, Sand Blasting, Brushed, Bluing and Blackening, Trivalent Chromium Process , Welding, brazing, soldering, Centerless Grinding and Burnishing|
|Color||Red, Black, Blue, Purple, Oringe, Yellow, Silver|
|Machining Process||CNC Milling, CNC Turning, CAM Programming, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Grinding, Cutting, Thread Turning, Milling Threading, Tapping, Drilling, Knurling|
|Machining Equipment||CNC Machining Center, 3 Axis, 4 Axis, CNC Lathe, Lathe, CNC Turning Centers, Horizontal 8/12-position hydraulic turret, Milling Machine, Grinding Machine, Drill Press, Tapping Center, Rotary Indexer, Punch|
|Shipping Way||DHL, FedEx, UPS, or by Sea|
|Transport Package||as Per Your Request, Safe and Strong Box|
|Sample Lead Time||3 days|
|Production Time||15-20 days|
Our testing instruments include altimeter, digital height gauge, measuring projector, microscope, digital caliper, spiral micrometer and so on.
We can provide precision machined products from our high-precision CNC machining turning center. Our machining equipment has the following characteristics:
(1) High precision. Including high precision and static precision, the main performance indicators are spindle rotation accuracy, precision rail movement, sub-degree of precision.They are the foundation to produce CNC precision machined products.
(2) High stiffness. Including the high static stiffness and dynamic stiffness, stiffness itself, the contact stiffness. This is the key to ensure the quality of CNC precision machined products.
(3) High stability. Equipment in the transport, storage, after the use of the provisions of the working environment should be able to maintain a long time precision, interference, stability. Equipment should have good wear resistance, vibration resistance and so on. This is to ensure that the parts of CNC lathe are 100% qualified in batch production.
Contact Person: sales